Hikes Around Utah
- Chute Canyon (San Rafael Swell)
- Crack Canyon (San Rafael Swell)
- Mule Canyon (Bears Ears National Monument)
- Panorama Trail (Kodachrome Basin State Park)
- Willis Creek Narrows (Grand Staircase National Monument)
- Zebra & Tunnel Slots (Escalante National Monument)
No Dogs Allowed
Not sure where you want to go? Or just feel like seeing some pictures of recent hikes? Then check out some of the latest hiking guides below.
MILES HIKED IN 2017
Hi, I’m Heather!
Heather is a blogger, photographer and writer living in Utah. She is lucky enough to have a life full of 3 day weekends, 3 dogs and one awesome partner to explore with! Topics covered on this blog include hikes in Utah and inspiration to plan your next trip.
Recently Explored Trails
Our Favorite Gear