Waterfall Canyon Via Ferrata in Ogden
Hours & Location
Know Before You Go
- The entire via ferrata experience in total takes about 4-5 hours. We asked and received a lot of information along the way so our personal experience took 5 hours.
- On top of the climbing portion, you will be hiking intermittently throughout the day. I believe it equaled out to about 2 miles hiking.
- We brought a lunch to have but I do wish we had brought more food to snack on. You will have a chance before the climb to eat your lunch and then another chance at the top of the climb to eat again. Having food at the top would have been great to refuel as you do have the hike down to complete.
- Definitely, bring as much water as you can. I brought my small Camelbak packs that hold a 1.5-liter water reservoir. But I drank almost all my water in the July heat. I recommend a minimum of 2 liters per person.
- I am unnerved by heights and found this to not be scary at all for that fear. Though another guy in our group was also afraid of heights and a couple sections freaked him out.